- Issue Time
- Oct 14,2020
1. Conveyor chains may break when an excessive load is placed on them. Be sure to use any chain only within its proper load capacity, based on an understanding of its structure and specifications.
2. Use of conveyor chains alkaline or acidic surroundings can cause brittle fracture, so be sure to select a chain appropriate for the conditions in which it will be used.
3. The performance of conveyor chains declines at high and low temperatures, possibly causing them to break in some situations, so be sure to select the right chain for the conditions.
Warning – The following points must be strictly observed when using conveyor chains for vertical conveying.
- People must not be the area beneath the conveyor system.
- To prevent death, injury and equipment damage, use a mechanism to prevent the load from falling in the event of a chain break, or take other safety precautions to prevent danger.